Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Call Her Ma'am!


My son recently observed that political ads are just boring. In particular, the "race" for governor in Georgia has been quite annoying. I don't care which one of the major candidates my readers supported, that campaign devolved into just plain nasty. Hopefully, now that the day of mid-term elections has finally arrived, the robo calls and mailers will cease. This morning I spent a few minutes deleting calls from Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, and Mike Huckabee. Probably some of you did, too.

Seldom are campaign ads entertaining or thought provoking. But, there is always the exception to any rule. Have you seen this one? It is by David Zucker, who directed Airplane and other big budget Hollywood flix, and is a spoof of Barbara Boxer, who is probably going to continue representing California in the senate. I have shown it to my friends and family, and thus far everyone laughed. I hope you enjoy this contribution to Election Day in the United States.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I've been being spammed with comments promoting other sites, so I have enabled moderation. Friendly comments are always welcome, however.

Sorry!

<< Home