Monday, May 30, 2005

Whiskey Creek Press to Publish Trinity on Tylos

It's official— Whiskey Creek Press in Wyoming has accepted Trinity on Tylos, but the release date hasn't been set as of this post. Debra Womack, publisher, called it a "very good read" and further stated that she "completely enjoyed it." Hopefully it will be available soon and each of you can read it as well.

I've placed a link to WCP on the blog, and I'll add some comments as the editorial process gets underway. Obviously, I'm excited to have this new publisher, and I hope my readers will take a look at their website. When I know more about the timeline for publication, I'll post that here as well as on pamelajdodd.com.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Jun 2, 2005, 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Malcolm R. Campbell said...

Congratulations, Pam. This is great news. I'll be among the first in line to grab up a copy as soon as they're hot off the press.

--Malcolm

 

Post a Comment

I've been being spammed with comments promoting other sites, so I have enabled moderation. Friendly comments are always welcome, however.

Sorry!

<< Home