Sunday, May 10, 2009

What is the Best Star Trek film?

I happened upon the link (just click the title of this post) to a photo gallery which answers that question, in pretty much the same order that I would have put the films in the Star Trek series.

However, perhaps the best Star Trek film is not a Star Trek film at all. The first time I saw Galaxy Quest, I was amazed and laughed so hard that I could not believe anyone could pack that many gags into a script. Having been a guest and a paying customer at science fiction cons, I embraced the whole concept behind Galaxy Quest.

My family is taking me to see the new Trek film for Mother's Day, but if you can't get to the theatre and still want to remember the good ole days of television science fiction, watch Galaxy Quest. Such fun, and it has stood the test of time quite well.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I've been being spammed with comments promoting other sites, so I have enabled moderation. Friendly comments are always welcome, however.

Sorry!

<< Home