Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Local Authors at the Maysville Public Library


Maysville, Georgia, is a quaint little town, sitting astride a railroad and the Banks County, Jackson County line. I know a few folks there, and I've dined at The Fat Finch and The Burns-Telford House. From time to time, I have traveled through, the town on my way to Homer, Lula, and Commerce, and the Victorian architecture stands out. Like many small towns, it has a library branch, and I am going to join fellow authors Caine Campbell, Jaclyn Weldon White, and Malcolm Campbell at an event there, on Saturday, November 7, at 11:00 in the morning. Our connection, other than living in Jackson County, is that each of us has been reviewed in Living Jackson Magazine, published by Roxane Rose. We are all going to speak a bit about our writing, and we will sell autographed copies of our books. Last year, I met Ms. White at an event in my hometown, and she is a multi-published author. I've known Caine Campbell since we hawked copies of our books at the holiday market in Jefferson, back in '05, and I met Malcolm (no relation) the previous year. They are both highly intelligent and genial fellows, and I look forward to the event.

Please join my fellow authors and me at the Maysville Public Library on the first Saturday in November.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Nov 8, 2009, 9:10:00 PM, Blogger Malcolm R. Campbell said...

Nice seeing you there on Saturday.

Malcolm

 
At Nov 8, 2009, 9:28:00 PM, Blogger Pamela J. Dodd said...

Same here. The weather was glorious, the leaves were beautiful, and I enjoyed hearing each of you discuss your books and work.

Good luck with your new book; it looks like a lot of fun.

 

Post a Comment

I've been being spammed with comments promoting other sites, so I have enabled moderation. Friendly comments are always welcome, however.

Sorry!

<< Home