Monday, June 26, 2006

Another good review!

Since I've met my "once a week" goal for June, I’ll just do a small entry to mention that a relatively new site, ck2skwipsandkritiques.com has a particularly insightful review of Trinity on Tylos in their June reviews. This site reviews several genres of fiction, both print and eBooks, and includes books from the big New York publishers and small presses as well. Both site design and the quality of the reviews are first rate, so I encourage interested parties to read the review of Trinity and look around at some others while you are there.

Regarding reviews, during the past month I’ve been able to add four review quotes to my “ Pam’s Books” page on pamelajdodd.com, three for Trinity on Tylos, and one for The Gift Horse.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I've been being spammed with comments promoting other sites, so I have enabled moderation. Friendly comments are always welcome, however.

Sorry!

<< Home