Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A New Local Vendor for my Books



This is a brief post about a bookstore which is selling my titles, The Gift Horse and Trinity on Tylos. I've been in several times as a customer, and this store has a good selection of titles, a large audio book collection, and super organization.

Readers who visit The Bookstand of Northeast Georgia will find some entertaining reads at great prices. This spacious store is located in what locals call "Banks Crossing" and has ample parking. The proprietor, Ronda Sailors, also has books by other local authors, so I encourage book lovers and those shopping for book lovers to stop in and pick up a great present.

If you are new to Pam's Pages there are links to my publishers as well as to each book's listing on Amazon.com, so you can check these out before you make your purchase.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I've been being spammed with comments promoting other sites, so I have enabled moderation. Friendly comments are always welcome, however.

Sorry!

<< Home