Saturday, March 11, 2006

Thanks for Your Support


I'm on my way today to my second booksigning for Trinity on Tylos, but I'd like to say thanks to all of the people who came out on Thursday evening to hear my "introduction" to this new novel. It's really wonderful to make a speech to an enthusiastic group, and I appreciate all of the book sales.

I'd also like to thank Amy Carlan, branch manager at the Jefferson Public Library for inviting me to have an "author talk" at the library in my hometown, and to my sister, Barbara, who came down from Virginia to sell books. (Okay, we are visiting a bit this weekend as well.)

Now I'm off to Downtown Interiors.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I've been being spammed with comments promoting other sites, so I have enabled moderation. Friendly comments are always welcome, however.

Sorry!

<< Home