Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Trinity on Tylos on YouTube


Welcome to my first entry in ’07. Since you are reading a blog, it is safe to assume some interest in technology, especially computers, so I begin with that subject.

After watching a five minute video my daughter did for one of her classes, I decided to try my hand at doing a short film myself. The result is three and a half minutes of “book trailer” which I rendered in iMovie and recently uploaded to YouTube.

This is really an exercise to help me learn more about using iMovie, but I’ve wanted another way to introduce potential readers to my science fiction novel, so the subject matter for my video seemed natural.

Send the link to your friends, and let me know what you think of my first try at creating a book trailer.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Jan 5, 2007, 8:20:00 AM, Blogger Pamela J. Dodd said...

Hi Josh,

Thank you! Coming from a person of your age, I take that as a real compliment!

As for the book, I think it is quite good, so when you have the spare time, grab a copy and read on.

Best wishes for the new year,

Pam

 

Post a Comment

I've been being spammed with comments promoting other sites, so I have enabled moderation. Friendly comments are always welcome, however.

Sorry!

<< Home